Careers At Avid Partners
Avid Partners work with the best and brightest accounting and business talent in Ireland in order to ensure that our service to clients is second to none. At Avid Partners we know that our people are our greatest asset and we continually invest in their personal development. This helps nurture their ability to develop strong and long lasting relationships with clients. Our partnership-based approach with clients is based on this philosophy. If you share these principles and want to be part of a progressive and ground breaking firm then we would love to hear from you.
What Do We Look For In Our Staff
Well educated and knowledgeable in the business environment
- Highly motivated and an ability to work towards the best interests of the firm and its clients
- Have strong personal and leadership skills
- Results driven and prepared to stand over their work
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Have a desire to push themselves beyond their present capabilities
- Enjoy being exposed to various aspects of business
- A continuous drive to learn new things
What You Are Expected To Deliver To Clients
- Exceptional service at all times
- Proactive and timely support that will benefit clients businesses
- Go beyond the basic figures and provide meaningful analyses to clients
- Actively seek ways that you can save clients money and reduce costs
- Be available to clients as required, when required
- Act a sounding board for clients when ideas or advice is needed
Avid Partners are currently recruiting for a Practice Accountant with mixed practice experience who will manage a portfolio of clients, both corporate and sole traders. The successful applicant will be full or part qualified and will have extensive relevant experience. The role is based at Citywest. Salary negotiable based on experience and skills.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role – References necessary
- Strong knowledge of accounts and taxation
- Experience in working with Sage/TAS/ software desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of VAT and PAYE essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Good Business Acumen
- Ability to add real value to clients businesses
The role would suit a business savvy and progressive accountant interested in adding real value to clients businesses and getting beyond the basic figures in order to deliver real analysis.
Senior Business Consultant
Avid Partners are seeking a senior Business Consultant to join the business. The consultant will help clients develop their business, the options to address the business problems being experienced, and help the business critically asses those options. The consultant will help develop good working relationships with all stakeholders, including senior business stakeholders, SME’s, development teams and project managers. They need to be able to understand the impact of a proposed change on business processes, on customers and on a commercial basis.
What the Role Involves:
- Engage with Business Owners to understand the context and content of the business issue
- Work closely with SME’s and other business users to understand the current process, and document these in a clear, concise manner
- Question pre-conceived ideas on requirements to ensure the best possible solution and/or all gaps are identified
- Work with SME’s, development team, test team to produce functional requirements, and ensure that these are agreed, with a focus on the impact on current processes and procedures
- Write and assess the impact of change requests for inflight projects
- Work with all involved in the process to evaluate the effectiveness of the process and recommend improvements
- Lead and conduct analytical studies that investigate and recommend alternatives and solutions for high priority business issues that are frequently of strategic importance to the company.
- Masters Degree Level Qualification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes personal responsibility for accuracy and quality.
- Flexibility and experience of managing changing priorities effectively.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision, and providing supervision, direction and support to other members of the team
- Ability to quickly learn new functional areas
- Interest and curiosity in learning new systems and skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong customer focus
- Influencing and networking skills
- IT and/or project management qualification.
- Experience as a business analyst, business consultant or project manager.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The role would suit a Senior Business Consultant either working independently looking for a new challenge or coming from a background with a larger consultancy organisation and looking for a fresh challenge in the SME sector.
If you feel you have what it takes to work at the highest level in your professional we would welcome to the opportunity to speak with you. You can reach us by phone on 0818 303087. Email careers us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can complete the form below.
"A breath of fresh air. Your firm demonstrated enormous commercial understanding in turning around negotiations with a potential target vendor. I admire your style and ability to drive the deal forward. Many thanks."
"I would like to say I'm very happy with your service, especially the audit team, your staff are always friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with."
"Your business approach to clients is very impressive. I have always found that when explaining the types of service on offer, it is always concise and straight forward. The level of trust that clients place in your company and its staff speaks volumes."
"I would like to take this opportunity to say how much we are impressed with your company's professionalism, it has been a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you in the future."
"Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors are an excellent firm of accountants, their quality ethos is outstanding."
"I have dealt with Jamie O' Hanlon, of Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors Chartered Certified Accountants, for a number of years as he is auditor to one of my clients. I have always found him to be professional and responsive in his approach."
"Service is second to none; there is always someone at the end of the phone for any business advice. The staff are very easy to get along with, very approachable and know exactly what they are talking about"
Having got to know the company through the BNI we decided it was time to change accountant. What impressed me about Avid Partners was their professionalism. Their attention to detail was second to none and as an added bonus they are a sounding board to all of my questions. Avid also potted some irregularities in my accounts from the previous few years and saved me substantial money on the years tax bill. Avid Partners deliver a first class service which is everything you could want from an accountant and I am happy to give this endorsement.
We at Fitzies Bar have worked with Avid Partners - Business & Financial Advisers for over five years. We find that the advice and support offered to us in addition to all of our book-keeping requirements to include payroll, VAT, etc. is invaluable and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
Jamie and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They respond promptly to any queries we have and are critical to our financial planning and the future needs of our business. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in accounting services.
We at Stillorgan Cycles have used Jamie and his Team at Avid Partners – Accountants and Business Advisers for over five years. We have found that the retail advice and support offered to us is second to none and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
I met Avid Partners through a local business networking group. We had been using the same accountants for years and found that in these harsh economic times that we were not getting good enough value or service. We were very impressed by the company's professionalism and enthusiasm and genuine interest in helping us get the most out of our business. As a result we are now clients of Avid Partners and are thrilled with our decision.