The Complete Accounting and Advisory Service
Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisers has grown rapidly since its foundation in 2001 and offers a full and comprehensive range of professional accounting and advisory services. The company aims to become a leading independent firm of business advisers and consultants. Our approach is different as we:
- Develop strong, trusting and lasting relationships with clients
- Offer a focused, results-driven approach to you and your business
- Identify new growth opportunities in response to a tougher trading environment
- Secure experts who provide complementary skills in areas such as consulting and technology to work with you and your organisation as required
- From Audit and to Taxation to Business Consultancy and Marketing, we provide you with the complete picture
- Our people work directly with yours. We build a relationship – we get results.
Your Business is Our Business
Avid Partners is a full service accountancy provider with a commercial focus. Our methods and practices are tried and tested and we keep you informed at every stage of your project. You don’t stand still and neither do we. We provide on-going assessments to develop new business and help you identify relevant external opportunities and threats. With an experienced team at Avid Partners we know what it takes to get the best out of your business. We have the right people to get you the best results. With us you’ll always be one step ahead.
Our Story So Far
Avid Partners is perfectly positioned to provide a comprehensive and pro-active accounting and advisory service. We’re an SME ourselves so we understand the needs of smaller companies. A dedicated and focused team, our offering is simple. We provide a quality service focused on client needs in a timely and proactive manner.
Since establishing in Portlaoise in 2001, we’ve developed quickly and assertively in a competitive market. In 2002, the Corporate Finance department was established and headed by Jamie and this was soon followed by a new unit focused on Corporate Recovery and Business Turnaround. 2007 brought the setting up of our ‘second home’ in Dublin at Kingswood Road, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 to service the expanding client base in West and South Dublin. We have expanded even further in the years since and 2021 finds us at our original offices in Portlaoise and a new premises in Dundrum, Dublin 16.
Six Reasons to Choose Avid Partners as your Business Advisers
Here are some reasons why you should choose Avid Partners as your business and accountancy advisors.
- People – a business consultancy is only as good as the people on board. We know what it takes to get the best out of your business. We have the right people to get you the best results.
- Experience – use our experience to build your business. With the experience of a big firm and the personality of an SME, we‘re here to help.
- Sector experience – we’ve advised clients in every industry sector and have the ability to get specific very quickly.
- Cradle to grave – from the moment your business becomes a reality right through to seeing you make your first euro and beyond, we’re there to help.
- Not just a traditional accountant – we’ll also help you with funding, business planning, HR and other issues right across your company. We are a full service financial advisory company. Accountancy is just one arm of the business.
- One size does not fit all – As an SME ourselves, we know different size companies have much different problems. We will tailor our approach to your business.
Contact Avid Partners today on 0818 303087 or email us at email@example.com to see how we can assist you with your business. Alternatively you can fill in the enquiry form below and we will revert back to you as soon as possible.
"A breath of fresh air. Your firm demonstrated enormous commercial understanding in turning around negotiations with a potential target vendor. I admire your style and ability to drive the deal forward. Many thanks."
"I would like to say I'm very happy with your service, especially the audit team, your staff are always friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with."
"Your business approach to clients is very impressive. I have always found that when explaining the types of service on offer, it is always concise and straight forward. The level of trust that clients place in your company and its staff speaks volumes."
"I would like to take this opportunity to say how much we are impressed with your company's professionalism, it has been a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you in the future."
"Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors are an excellent firm of accountants, their quality ethos is outstanding."
"I have dealt with Jamie O' Hanlon, of Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors Chartered Certified Accountants, for a number of years as he is auditor to one of my clients. I have always found him to be professional and responsive in his approach."
"Service is second to none; there is always someone at the end of the phone for any business advice. The staff are very easy to get along with, very approachable and know exactly what they are talking about"
We at Fitzies Bar have worked with Avid Partners - Business & Financial Advisers for over five years. We find that the advice and support offered to us in addition to all of our book-keeping requirements to include payroll, VAT, etc. is invaluable and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
Jamie and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They respond promptly to any queries we have and are critical to our financial planning and the future needs of our business. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in accounting services.
We at Stillorgan Cycles have used Jamie and his Team at Avid Partners – Accountants and Business Advisers for over five years. We have found that the retail advice and support offered to us is second to none and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
I met Avid Partners through a local business networking group. We had been using the same accountants for years and found that in these harsh economic times that we were not getting good enough value or service. We were very impressed by the company's professionalism and enthusiasm and genuine interest in helping us get the most out of our business. As a result we are now clients of Avid Partners and are thrilled with our decision.
After meeting Avid Partners with a view to changing our accountants, we came away with a better deal financially and a feeling that we were in capable hands. We feel that Avid Partners has a personal interest in the welfare of our business. Avid Partners have given us great advice, help and support and respond to our day to day queries with speed and efficiency. We feel it was a great move for us to change to Avid Partners.