Avid Partners can help reduce your tax bill and make life a little easier. In our experience taxation is an area companies and individuals don’t spend enough time on. This can result in unnecessary outgoings and can impact on cash flow, both areas that every business needs to be as efficient as possible. It can be easy to see taxation as an administrative and time-consuming headache. At Avid Partners, we have all this covered for your business. Taxation legislation can be a complex area and we have the experience and knowledge to manage your tax affairs. Irish Tax rates vary depending on the specific criteria (business, personal, size) and we can advise on how best to minimise your tax exposure and save you money.
Our services include all the core functions of taxation consultancy. These are:
- Corporate and Business taxation compliance
- Indirect taxation (VAT, GST etc.)
- Employment taxation and Social Welfare costs
- Capital taxes (CGT, CAT & Probate)
- Taxation Minimisation
- Corporate and Business Taxation Planning
- Estate Taxation Planning (Capital Acquisition Tax)
- Succession Taxation Planning
Whatever the size of your operation we can help you organise your tax affairs for maximum benefit to the business or individual.
- Personal Tax and Private Clients – on-going changes in tax legislation has repercussions for all individuals. Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisers provide expert advice and direction to our private clients in order to shelter income for tax purposes and handle all compliance matters in relation to all major tax categories. Income tax in Ireland is an expertise of Avid Partners
- Corporate Taxation – we can identify opportunities and help unlock the benefits for you and your company. Corporate tax in Ireland is an expertise of Avid Partners
- Estate Planning – neglect in the area of Estate planning can cause hardship and expense on surviving families. Our advisors can help you avoid this.
- Succession Planning – It is important that the succession of your business is planned so as to limit your exposure to Capital Taxes. Effective planning in this area can ensure a smooth transition for the business.
- New Tax Legislation – Changes in current domestic tax legislation and EC regulations happen all the time. These can impact on your business at all levels. We constantly monitor legislation to enable your company to adapt, comply with or gain an advantage.
Contact Avid Partners today to see how we can assist your business through our tax services. You can phone us on 0818 303087, email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can fill out the form below.
"A breath of fresh air. Your firm demonstrated enormous commercial understanding in turning around negotiations with a potential target vendor. I admire your style and ability to drive the deal forward. Many thanks."
"I would like to say I'm very happy with your service, especially the audit team, your staff are always friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with."
"Your business approach to clients is very impressive. I have always found that when explaining the types of service on offer, it is always concise and straight forward. The level of trust that clients place in your company and its staff speaks volumes."
"I would like to take this opportunity to say how much we are impressed with your company's professionalism, it has been a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you in the future."
"Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors are an excellent firm of accountants, their quality ethos is outstanding."
"I have dealt with Jamie O' Hanlon, of Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors Chartered Certified Accountants, for a number of years as he is auditor to one of my clients. I have always found him to be professional and responsive in his approach."
"Service is second to none; there is always someone at the end of the phone for any business advice. The staff are very easy to get along with, very approachable and know exactly what they are talking about"
We at Fitzies Bar have worked with Avid Partners - Business & Financial Advisers for over five years. We find that the advice and support offered to us in addition to all of our book-keeping requirements to include payroll, VAT, etc. is invaluable and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
Jamie and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They respond promptly to any queries we have and are critical to our financial planning and the future needs of our business. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in accounting services.
We at Stillorgan Cycles have used Jamie and his Team at Avid Partners – Accountants and Business Advisers for over five years. We have found that the retail advice and support offered to us is second to none and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
I met Avid Partners through a local business networking group. We had been using the same accountants for years and found that in these harsh economic times that we were not getting good enough value or service. We were very impressed by the company's professionalism and enthusiasm and genuine interest in helping us get the most out of our business. As a result we are now clients of Avid Partners and are thrilled with our decision.
After meeting Avid Partners with a view to changing our accountants, we came away with a better deal financially and a feeling that we were in capable hands. We feel that Avid Partners has a personal interest in the welfare of our business. Avid Partners have given us great advice, help and support and respond to our day to day queries with speed and efficiency. We feel it was a great move for us to change to Avid Partners.