Outsourced Finance – Taking the Financial Stress Away!
Managing your business is tough enough without the hassle of dealing with the burden of financial administration – issues like payroll, credit control, compliance, book keeping, debtors, VAT and other such time consuming areas.
Wouldn’t it be great if someone could take the administrative pain away and allow you to focus on what you are good at – being an entrepreneur and growing your business.
Avid Partners have the experience to help make your working life easier and more profitable. We act as an outsourced financial controller for your business. By taking on your finance function we can maximise efficiencies and streamline your business management.
What areas can be outsourced effectively?
When we discuss outsourcing the finance function we are talking about areas that generally don’t add perceived growth potential to your business in a conventional sense and thus take up too much time and effort in remaining compliant. Specific areas that we can take care of include:
- Book Keeping
- Financial Control Services
- VAT Services
- Cash Flow Management
- Creditor & Debtor Controls
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Financial Compliance
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Company Secretarial Services
- Management Accounts
- Secondment & Interim Accounts Staff
You may not need support in all of these areas all the time however there are undoubtedly areas that are taking up your time causing you unnecessary stress and limiting the growth potential of the business.
We can look after all of the above or any number of individual services you would prefer not to deal with in a day to day capacity. We can manage them on your behalf and take away the hassle of dealing with non core areas of your business.
Typical problem areas for a business owner/manager?
Many companies simply don’t have the time and in-house expertise required to effectively deal with the volume of financial administration that they encounter in their day to day business. Some of the most common challenges include:
Lack of resources to recruit full time staff to the function
- Lack of technical expertise in-house to manage the finance function properly
- Because of the time urgency of transactions missing fillings and incurring penalties is not uncommon
- Staff overburdened dedicating time to non core functions that could be outsourced
- Many business owners/managers are not from a finance background and lack the capacity and interest to manage the function.
There is a solution. Stick to what the business is best at and work with experts in the finance field to handle the rest!
Benefits of Outsourcing your Finance Function
There are a range of benefits in outsourcing all or part of your finance function to an experienced third party partner. Some of the more tangible benefits include:
Improve profitability and money savings
- Increased efficiency
- Improved cash flow management
Delivers a higher quality service than non-qualified staff
- Frees up time to allow business owners to focus on growing their business
- No need for permanent costly staff to run the finance function in-house
- No holiday, maternity leave or sickness issues to deal with as is the case with full time staff
- You get the experience of a financial controller without the full cost
- Staff and resources can be deployed to core added value functions of the business
- Ensuring effective systems and controls are in place to protect your business
- Outsourcing gets compliance issues right from the start (no unnecessary penalties)
- Receive improved management information and proactive advice on non performing areas
- No need for recruiting or managing accounting staff
- Outsourcing creates a variable cost not a fixed one (much better for cash flow and profitability)
- Reduced IT and software costs
The Outsourced Model
The model of choosing accounting outsourcing is becoming more and more an effective tool for business owners as a way to streamline operations and minimise costs.
It will always cost less to delegate the function to a third party that to do it all in-house. Keeping the function in-house is now seen as an unnecessary luxury that companies can ill afford and is an unnecessary cost.
The outsourced model will suit business owners who cant afford or don’t want to hire a full time financial controller but still want all of the financial issues dealt with in a timely manner.
Many business owners from a non-financial background don’t want, or enjoy, the process of managing the financial function.
Why endure the struggle and hassle if you don’t have to? Find the best outsource partner whom you can trust and get back to what you are good at. I’m sure you didn’t start the business up in order to manage the financial administration function!
What type of companies should consider outsourcing their finance function?
There are a range of company types that should consider outsourcing their finance function. Some examples include:
Owner/manager businesses with high staff and transaction levels (e.g. supermarkets, bars, restaurants)
- Recruitment companies who deal in temporary placements and large amounts of staff
- Companies that deal in outsourcing of staff (outbound or inbound)
- Franchisees that have a number of locations
- Hospitality businesses (diverse range of skills required)
- Companies that use larger numbers of temporary staff on a regular basis (e.g. events, festivals, etc)
- Businesses that have high fixed costs of operations and need to streamline their administrative costs
- Businesses in high growth stages of their cycle where staffing costs are escalating
- Companies that have high focus on a small number of core activities and don’t want to redeploy staff from their goals
Companies that are forward thinking, profitable, scalable and who may not be financially minded enough to know that they may be missing out on potential savings and reduced hardships. This is where the benefits of financial outsourcing comes into play.
Contact Avid Partners – Financial Outsourcing Today to See How We Can Help!
Avid Partners can help you grow your business by offering a range of services in financial outsourcing. Contact Avid Partners today to see how we can assist your business through our outsourced finance services. You can phone us on 0818 303087, email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can fill out the form below.
"A breath of fresh air. Your firm demonstrated enormous commercial understanding in turning around negotiations with a potential target vendor. I admire your style and ability to drive the deal forward. Many thanks."
"I would like to say I'm very happy with your service, especially the audit team, your staff are always friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with."
"Your business approach to clients is very impressive. I have always found that when explaining the types of service on offer, it is always concise and straight forward. The level of trust that clients place in your company and its staff speaks volumes."
"I would like to take this opportunity to say how much we are impressed with your company's professionalism, it has been a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you in the future."
"Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors are an excellent firm of accountants, their quality ethos is outstanding."
"I have dealt with Jamie O' Hanlon, of Avid Partners - Accountants & Business Advisors Chartered Certified Accountants, for a number of years as he is auditor to one of my clients. I have always found him to be professional and responsive in his approach."
"Service is second to none; there is always someone at the end of the phone for any business advice. The staff are very easy to get along with, very approachable and know exactly what they are talking about"
We at Fitzies Bar have worked with Avid Partners - Business & Financial Advisers for over five years. We find that the advice and support offered to us in addition to all of our book-keeping requirements to include payroll, VAT, etc. is invaluable and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
Jamie and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They respond promptly to any queries we have and are critical to our financial planning and the future needs of our business. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in accounting services.
We at Stillorgan Cycles have used Jamie and his Team at Avid Partners – Accountants and Business Advisers for over five years. We have found that the retail advice and support offered to us is second to none and has helped to contribute to our continued growth especially in these challenging times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Avid Partners.
I met Avid Partners through a local business networking group. We had been using the same accountants for years and found that in these harsh economic times that we were not getting good enough value or service. We were very impressed by the company's professionalism and enthusiasm and genuine interest in helping us get the most out of our business. As a result we are now clients of Avid Partners and are thrilled with our decision.
After meeting Avid Partners with a view to changing our accountants, we came away with a better deal financially and a feeling that we were in capable hands. We feel that Avid Partners has a personal interest in the welfare of our business. Avid Partners have given us great advice, help and support and respond to our day to day queries with speed and efficiency. We feel it was a great move for us to change to Avid Partners.