We are currently looking for an experienced Book-keeper to join our team within our Portlaoise office.
Experienced Book-Keeper – Computerised Accounting Software
- Strong knowledge of Computerised Book-Keeping – Accounting Software
- Maintain and reconcile Debtors / Creditors / Bank and other control accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintain filing of records and files – Suppliers / Customers / Revenue
- Producing and submitting VAT reports for submission to Revenue on ROS
- Producing periodic trial balance and other management reports
- Multi-Company profile – Ability to manage multi company
- Ability to deliver monthly book-keeping by month end deadlines i.e 3rd week of month following
- Reporting to Financial Controller / External Accountant
Opportunity is calling for the right person.
Avid Partners – Practice Profile
Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisors has grown rapidly since its foundation in 2001 and offers a full and comprehensive range of professional accounting and advisory services. The company aims to become a leading independent firm of business advisers and consultants. Our approach is different as we:
- Develop strong, trusting and lasting relationships with clients
- Offer a focused, results-driven approach to you and your business
- Identify new growth opportunities in response to a tougher trading environment
- Secure experts who provide complementary skills in areas such as consulting and technology to work with you and your organisation as required
- From Audit and to Taxation to Business Consultancy and Marketing, we provide you with the complete picture
- Our people work directly with yours. We build a relationship – we get results.
Staff & Service Profile
Our service is only as good as the people we have working for you and your company. With that in mind, we have recruited the best and brightest of Ireland’s financial graduates with solid experience and a continuing professional development a must for our team. Each member of the Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisors team undergoes a comprehensive introduction programme and enjoys regular training and development to ensure that they remain abreast of legal, accountancy, taxation, corporate finance and company legislative changes, as well as remaining on top of their game for the benefit of our clients. The practice has 14 personnel servicing the following areas:
- Taxation – Personal / Corporate
- Management Accounts / Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Wealth management
- Auditing and Compliance review
- Corporate Finance
- HR Advisory / Support
To become widely renowned for the professional services and support which we provide to clients within the business place and for all colleagues to value and enjoy the contribution they each make to the welfare and prosperity of client and colleagues.